Mobile Applications Developer (Windows 8)
Ref. no. KM/ISP/PI/ŁR/96
- design and maintenance of mobile software for customers of ING Group
- participation in international IT projects for customers in ING Group
- participation in software testing
- optimization the existing software solutions
- preparation of technical documentation
- analysis of the current and future functional requirements
Desired skills and experience:
- higher education in IT field
- kknowledge and skills in below mentioned areas:
- very good knowledge of programming C# for mobile applications
- very good knowledge of SQL
- knowledge of Windows Phone 7.x, 8.x and Windows Mobile
- very good knowledge of Microsoft .NET compact framework
- knowledge of software development methodologies (SDM)
- knowledge of tools to support software development (CASE)
- participation in international projects connected with software development
- knowledge of tools for sources versioning (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, Bazar)
- knowledge of JIRA
- knowledge of UML
- very good knowledge of English
- communication skills
- ability to work in a group, team player
- programming in the field of mobile applications on BlackBerry 10 / Android
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).
Important: this site uses cookie files.
We use information saved in cookie files, among others, in statistical purposes and in order to fit the service to individual needs of the user. In your browser you can change your cookie files settings. Using the site without changing cookie files settings means they will be saved in device memory. More information with tips how to change settings can be found in Cookies policy.