.NET, MVC Programmer
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/ŁR/88
- Participation in international IT projects for customers of ING Group
- Create and maintain software for clients from ING Group
- Optimizing software solutions
- Operational support of software during
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Analysis of the current and future functional requirements
Desired skills and experienced:
- Higher technical education
- Very good communications skills in english
- min. 2 years of experience od Programmer .NET position
- Good knowledge of JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, CSS
- Good knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2010/12, MS SQL Server and ORM: Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Agile methodology: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).