Windows/ Database Specialist – Identity Management
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR/PC/161
- Users and permissions management on Microsoft systems or data bases (Oracle, SQL, Sybase),
- Security policy and identity procedures implementation,
- Generating the authorization matrix, verifying permissions and ACL for systems,
- Creating Scripts in order to automate solutions in identity management on the basis of script languages: Bash, Perl, Python, VBS, Powershell,
- Supporting European Customer in ING Group in terms of Identity Management,
- Participating in projects connected with transferring IT services support to ING Services Polska and defining requirements in this area,
- Implementing, administrating tools applications for Identity Management,
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher Education (IT profile or similar),
- Basic skills of administrating Windows or/and data bases’ permissions,
- Ability to work in team
- High personal culture,
- Independence and communicativeness,
- Good work organization,
- English qualifications at B1 level
- Good communication skills in polish
- Oracle and Windows exam certification,
- Experience in access and operational systems’ roles or/and data bases management
- Knowledge of best security practices.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).