Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/MO/175
- Implementing Security Monitoring solutions,
- Developing and performing tests on Security Monitoring,
- Maintaining SIEM infrastructure,
- Cooperating with IT specialists and experts in the implementation of the requirements and standards for IT security,
- Participating in international IT projects for Customers within ING Group,
- Occasional delegations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (IT profile),
- Operational systems administration and IT solutions implementation experience,
- Good knowledge of operational systems, data bases and network devices configuration,
- Very good English skills,
- Ability to work in team.
- Ability to manage the operational risk,
- Experience with SIEM tool,
- Knowledge of IT Security.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).