Katowice, Ref. no. /ITSSD/IAMS/AG505
- Participation in international IT projects for customers of ING Group
- Creating and developing advanced business applications
- Searching and proposing solutions using newest technologies
- Close cooperation with business clients
- Applications support
- Higher Education (preferred IT profile)
- Very good knowledge of Java language
- Knowledge of JPA
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Ability to write Junit
- Ability to create Spring Framework
- Good knowledge of Web technologies
- Knowledge of REST architecture
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Knowledge of frameworks to implement services REST (Spring MVC, JAX-RS)
- Knowledge of Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Good knowledge of data base (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Ability to work with GIT
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings
- Occasional business trips to European countries
- Proper work atmosphere
- Additional Health Care
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses
- For our colleagues from ING Group we also offer STA or LTA
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).