Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/ŁR/178
- Participating in international IT projects for Customers within ING Group.
- Creating and maintaining software for Customers within ING Group.
- Incorporating agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- Creating and maintaining the technical documentation
- Analyzing current and future functional requirements
- Occasional abroad delegations (work in international programmers’ teams)
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher Education ( IT Profile),
- Good English skills,
- Minimum of 3 year-experience in the following fields:
- Eclipse environment,
- Java SE, EE
- Spring Framework,
- Continuous delivery tools (Maven, Jenkins)
- Methodologies connected with creating Scrum and Kanban software.
- Participation in international projects connected with creating and developing software.
- Studies abroad,
- Knowledge of Dutch,
- Independence, conscientiousness, a good work organization and punctuality,
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).