IT Backup Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DUIT/WIIT/MB/ 162
- Maintaining Commvault Simpana / IBM TSM environment,
- Solving backup environment problems,
- Engaging into new backup environment implementation
- Supporting projects due to one’s competence profile,
- Administrating Commvault Simpana (Windows/Linux) servers,
- Administrating TSM (Linux/AIX) servers,
- Administrating EMC DataDomain,
- Managing tape storage (IBM),
- Managing audit inquiries regarding Commvault Simpana / TSM environment,
- Reporting on environment status,
- Automatizing the processes.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education,
- Min. 2-year experience in similar occupation,
- Very good knowledge of IBM TSM,
- Very good knowledge of Commvault Simpana,
- Good knowledge of Linux systems,
- Basic knowledge of EMC DataDomain – DDBoost,
- Good English skills (B2),
- Additional assets:
- Knowledge of EMC DataDomain devices management,
- Knowledge of IBM tape storage.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).