IT Specialist – Networks
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSB/GCOB/WK/158
- Main responsibilities:
- Network administration,
- Sharing IT security knowledge with administrators and teams that offer IT security services,
- Participation in international projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Performing technical risk analysis and controlling current securities,
- Participating in international IT projects for the company’s customers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (IT profile or similar)
- Experience and knowledge of networks:
- Network devices administration, for instance: firewall, load balancer, proxy server, VPN concentrators)
- Knowledge of primary routing/switching protocols (STP, RSTP, RIP, OSPF),
- Knowledge proved by Cisco CCNA certificate
- Specified knowledge of security networks,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written ones),
- Readiness to work abroad,
- Work independence
- Ability to organize your own responsibilities,
- Preciseness, consciousness and responsibility,
- Willingness to gain determined aims,
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS),
- Ability to design scaling networks
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).