Full Stack Java Developer – Big Data
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DUIT/ŁK/186/A
Our backend tiers are JVM-based application on linux (RedHat distro). We are using or considering technologies like Java 7&8, Scala, Kafka, Spark and Spark Streaming, Hadoop based on Hortonworks distribution, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Python, Django, Puppet and so on.
We want to hire a developer that is eager to have significant influence on a massive technology overhaul using innovative open-source platforms and best patterns.
● You have at least a few years of experience in Java development
● You have a degree or diploma in a technical field
● You keep up-to-date with new web technologies on the front and back end through self-study, blogs, meetups, conferences, etc.
● You always have quality in mind and you employ community accepted automated testing techniques, best practices, and tooling
● You have experience in Agile way of working
How to get on our shortlist
● You’re pro-active with your technical training and stay up-to-date in such ways like participating in local meetups, blogging, or contributions to OSS.
● You have experience building distributed platforms with such concerns as high availability and horizontal scaling
● An interest or experience with various data ingestion, aggregation, and real time analytics solutions
● Knowledgeable with Continuous Integration & Delivery principles with an eye for automation preferably with Puppet and Jenkins
● Experience with any JS Framework and/or Web Services a plus
● Knowledgeable with web security
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).