Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/ŁR/165
- Implementingpoliciesof securitymonitoring system
- Create and programming of new solutions and safety standards
- Cooperation with specialists in the field of implementation of the requirements and standards for IT security
- Participation in international projects for clients of ING Group
- Occasional overseas travel
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education- preferred IT profile
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following: UNIX / Linux, Windows, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, or issues regarding the configuration of network devices
- Very good knowledge of scripting languages and regular expressions
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a group
- Additional assets:
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
- Good knowledge of MQ, Websphere, Tomcat, Apache
- Knowledge of operational risk management
- Knowledge of IT security
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).