Network Operational Center Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSB/PJ/SIA/109
- Monitoring of the network traffic for threats and anomalies
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Risk assessment of detected threats and their impact on applications and IT infrastructure
- Collaboration with specialists and IT experts in the field of implementation of the requirements and standards for IT security
- Development and testing of security monitoring
- Participation in projects aimed at developing tools to detect incidents at the level of systems, applications and networks
- Reporting of detected threats
- Working hours 24/7Wyświetla tłumaczenie dla
- Doświadczenie w administracji komponentami Integration Services, Reporting Services i Analysis Services
- Znajomość systemów operacyjnych Windows Server 2008 i 2012
- Certyfikaty z obszaru IT
- Znajomość metodologii Agile
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education- preferredprofileIT
- Good knowledge of network issues
- Specialized knowledge of IT security relating to one of the following fields: databases (Oracle, SQL), operating systems (Unix / Linux, Windows), networks
- Experience in the analysis of the risks in the IT infrastructure
- The ability to make their own decisions
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a group
- Ability to manageoperational risk
- IT Security Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- Certificate CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE
- Experience in working with SIEM tool (especially HP ArcSight)
- Knowledge of IT security
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).