Junior IT Security Specialist / IT Security Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/ŁR/165
- Implementation ofsecuritymonitoring system
- Create and programming of new solutions and safety standards
- Cooperation with specialists in the field of implementation of the requirements and standards for IT security
- Participation in international projects for clients of ING Group
- Occasional travel
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education - preferred profile computer
- Experience in administering systems
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following: UNIX / Linux, Windows, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, or issues regarding the configuration of network devices
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
- Good knowledge of MQ, Websphere, Tomcat, Apache
- Knowledge of operational risk management
- Knowledge of IT security
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).