Identity Management Windows Engineer
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR/PC/161
- User management and permissions in the family of Microsoft (Windows Server or MSSQL Server)
- Use security policies and procedures for identity management
- Create scripts for automation solutions in the area of identity management based on the known scripting languages eg. In VBS, Powershell
- Support for European customers of ING Group Identity Management
- Participation in projects shuttle service IT services customers to ING Services Poland
- Implementation, Administration utility applications for managing privileges on systems and databases from the Microsoft family
Desired skills and experience:
- University degreein computer science orrelated
- Basics administration privileges on Windows operating systems and / or databases
- Ability to work in a team
- Good manners
- Independence in performing the tasks, communication
- Good organization of work
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level (B1)
- Certificationexamsfor Windows and/or SQL Server
- Experience in managing accesses and roles in operating systems and / or databases
- Knowledge of good security practices
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).