Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DRB/CRT/AR/200
• Introduction of new technology and changes in architecture
• Developing a strategic plan for the development of middleware systems
• Architectural Design of information systems and IT infrastructure
• Maintaining relationships with key suppliers of solutions
• Design and implementation of new processes operating in the area of Middleware
• Participation in international IT projects implemented in ING Group
Desired skills and experience:
• Education degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 3 years experience as IT architect and the design of IT solutions for customers
• Excellent knowledge of products and tools Oracle Database, JBoss EAP, Websphere MQ, Apache and Red Hat OS (or similar)
• Experience in the analysis of business needs and the preparation of technical specifications
• Ability analytical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems
• Innovation and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills, business approach, professionalism in dealing not only with the technical units, but also with the business units and end users
• Very good knowledge of English
• teamwork skills
• Certification TOGAF or IASA
• ITIL Certification
• Knowledge of technology Cassandra, Zookeeper, Ngnix, RabbitMQ, Tomcat
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).