Katowice, Ref. no. DSBIT/S/WK/194
• Creation and maintenance of software supporting network tools
• Optimize existing software solutions
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Analysis of existing and future functional requirements
Desired skills and experience:
• Very good knowledge of Python 3.0 and higher
• Experience in designing, building and testing software
• Knowledge of JS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, JSON, UML
• Knowledge of relational databases - mainly PostgreSQL
• Good knowledge of Linux environment
• Experience in working with version control systems such as SVN, Git or Mercurial
• Good knowledge of English
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).