System Engineer - IT Operations
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR/198
• Solve IT incidents and problems associated with the operation of IT systems and applications from the command line and dedicated tools
• Performing IT systems and applications customers at ING Group
• Installation of changes in information systems: operating systems, databases, computer networks
• Implementation plans disater type Recovery
• Support for type tool ITSM, IT monitoirng ...
• Use the daily work of dedicated service applications automate IT operations
• Participation in international projects for companies - clients of ING group - Shuttle Service
• Working in 3 shifts
Desired skills and experience:
• English language on communicative level (min. B2)
• Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies at minimum. Mainstream:
• Ability to make quick decisions and cope with emergencies
• Communication skills, integrity in carrying out their duties and honoring commitments
•Ability to work in a group
• Higher technical education (or student)
• Experience in working in an international environment
• Knowledge of Windows or Linux / Unix
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).