System Specialist - Support and IT Operations
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR/196
• Solve IT incidents and problems associated with the operation of IT systems and applications from the command line and dedicated tools
• Performing IT systems and applications at ING Group
• Installation of changes in information systems: operating systems, databases, networks Comp.
• Implementation plans disater type Recovery
• Support for type tool ITSM, IT monitoirng
• Use the daily work of dedicated service applications automate IT operations
• Participation in international projects for companies - clients of ING group - Shuttle Service
• Working in 3 shifts
Desired skills and experience:
• English language on communicative level (min. B2)
• General knowledge of IT technology and specialization in at least one of the following at a good level (min. Of 2 lines of support and administration given technology):
• Ability to make quick decisions and cope with emergencies
•Ability to work in a group
• Higher technical education (or. Student)
• Certificates attesting knowledge of IT technology
• Knowledge w / w technology advanced level
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).