Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MS/203
- Configuration, implementation and automatization of CI/CD Pipeline for Java, .NET and other Jenkins-based technologies
- CD environment development with developers and defined requirements fulfilment,
- Administration of additional Jenkins’ components: GITLAB, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy, Nolio, HP Fortify, OWASP ZAP proxy, TFS, Nexus,
- Implementation of Docker containers and delivered applications,
- Maintenance and administration of Customers’ applications,
- Administration of Atlassian’a: Bamboo, Stash, Jira, etc tools
- Management and development of one of above-mentioned applications,
- Cooperation with ING Customers,
- Participation in the international projects
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (technical profile preferred)
- At least 1-year experience in a similar occupation,
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Release Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Jenkins: installation, administration, definition and configuration of projects,
- Basic knowledge of Java programming,
- Experience in operational systems’ and/or application services’ automatization,
- Good English skills,
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to solve problems and think analytically,
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).