Application Security Engineer – 2nd line Technician
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/ŁR/206
- Installation and implementation of security monitoring solutions for application
- Development and testing of security monitoring content
- Cooperation with subject matter experts in the area of implementation ofthe requirements andstandards forIT security
- Cooperation with IT specialist to balance security, availability and performance requirements
- Participation in internationalprojectsfor clientsinING Group
- Travel experience
Desired skills and experience:
- Master’s/ Engineer’s degree in IT field
- Experience in security of information technology
- Optional experiencein administrationof information systems or implementation of IT
- Good programming and scripting skills (powershell, bash, ksh, python, perl, regular expressions)
- Very good communication skills in English
- Experience with SIEM tooling, log management systems ,big data
- Knowledge of IT security
- Ability towork in a group
- Ability to work in a multi-culture environment
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).