Oracle/MS SQL Database Management Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/AG/212
- Data bases optimization and management
- Administrative activities automation,
- Active participation in a complex system problems analysis,
- Cooperation with specialist and experts in IT solutions implementation areas,
- Participation in international projects for customers within ING Group.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education - preferred IT profile or similar
- Very good knowledge of data base administration terminology: Oracle, MS SQL,
- Practical knowledge of creating data base scripts (SQL, PL/SQL),
- Good English skills,
- Proactive performance,
- Willingness to boost up your qualifications
- Team player.
- Prior experience in a similar occupation,
- Knowledge of data base optimization terminology,
- Practical knowledge of operating systems administration terminology (Linux / Unix / Windows).
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).