UAM IT Specialist – Identity Management
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/AG/214
- Central users accounts management,
- Central IT resources permissions management,
- Permissions monitoring,
- Active participation in system problems analysis,
- Cooperation with specialists and experts within IT solutions implementation area,
- Participation in international projects for customers within ING Group.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher Education (IT profile or similar),
- Basic knowledge of one of the following technologies: UNIX / Linux, Windows, data base or network terms
- Knowledge of script languages: Bash,Python, Perl, etc)
- English at good level,
- Proactive performance,
- Involvement, creativity and independence,
- Willingness to boost up your qualifications,
- Ability to work in team.
- Experience at similar occupation,
- Knowledge of central users management terminology (LDAP, Active Directory, IPA, BoKS),
- Knowledge of IT security systems.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).