Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/AG/211
- Creating and developing business applications,
- Searching and suggesting actively the new technology-based solutions,
- Taking part in interesting international projects.
- Close cooperating with Business Customer,
- Supporting current applications.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education – IT profile or similar preferred,
- Knowledge of at least one of programming languages (Java, C#, etc)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns,
- Good knowledge of web technologies,
- Good knowledge of relational data base (for instance: Oracle, MS SQL),
- Knowledge of interface design trends and user experience,
- .Ability to work with revision control system
- Good English communication skills,
- Proactive performance,
- Involvement, creativity and independence,
- Willingness to boost your qualifications,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience in a similar occupation,
- Prior experience in creating business applications,
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).