UNIX/Linux Platform Management Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/AG/209
- IT systems management,
- Administrative activities automation,
- Active involvement in a complex system solutions analysis,
- Cooperation with specialists and experts in IT solutions implementation area,
- Participation in international projects for customers within ING Group.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education - preferred IT profile or similar,
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems terminology,
- Knowledge of script languages (powershell, bash, python, perl, etc)
- English at good level,
- Proactive performance,
- Involvement, creativity, independence,
- Willingness to boost up your qualifications,
- Team player.
- Experience in a similar occupation
- Prior experience in IT systems implementation and maintenance,
- Knowledge of application servers administration (Apache, Jboss, Tomcat, etc)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems administration terminology: Windows, Unix or Linux,
- Knowledge of IT security systems terminology,
- RHCSA, RHCE or similar certificates.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).