Windows Platform Management Expert
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/AG/208
- Windows Server-based systems management,
- Administrative activities automation,
- Active involvement in a complex system solutions analysis,
- Cooperation with specialists and experts in IT solutions implementation area,
- Participation in international projects for customers within ING Group.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education - preferred IT profile or similar,
- Min. 3-year experience in a similar occupation,
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server-based operating systems management terminology,
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Enterprise systems,
- Knowledge of Active Directory terminology
- Knowledge of virtual mechanisms (vmWare, Hyper-V),
- Knowledge of script languages (powershell, VBS, etc)
- English at good level,
- Involvement, creativity, independence,
- Willingness to boost up your qualifications,
- Team player.
- Knowledge of IT security systems terminology,
- Knowledge of identity management systems,
- RHCSA, RHCE or similar certificates.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).