Network Operational Center Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSB/PJ/SIA/109
- Monitoring networks in terms of threats and anomalies,
- Configuring network tools,
- Performing risk analysis with reference to indicated threats and their impact on applications and IT infrastructure,
- Cooperating with IT specialists and experts on the basis of IT security requirements and standards implementation
- Developing and testing a security monitoring,
- Taking part in projects which are aimed at developing incidents detection tools at systems, applications and networks level.
- Reporting detected threats,
- Occasional business trips,
- Work at 24-hour shift,
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (IT profile preferred)
- Knowledge of networks terminology
- Expert knowledge of one of the following areas with reference to IT security: databases (Oracle, SQL), operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows), network,
- Network devices administration, for instance: firewall, load balancer, proxy server, VPN concentrators)
- Expertise in analyzing threats which occur in IT infrastructure,
- Ability to make decision independently,
- Analytical abilities,
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team,
- Ability to manage an operational risk,
- IT security certificates: CISSP, CISM, CISA
- One of the following certificates: CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- Prior experience in SIEM tool management (especially HP ArcSight),
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional business trips to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).