Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/ EITM/DS/126
- Maintaining and developing security systems architecture and IT infrastructure within ING Group
- Developing and implementing security processes,
- Creating strategic systems development and security processes plans
- Maintaining relations with key solutions providers,
- Taking part in international IT projects within ING Group.
- Implementing new technologies with reference to a current development strategy,
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (IT profile preferred)
- Min. 3-year experience in information security management or as IT architect,
- CISSP or IT security systems-associated certificates,
- Very good knowledge of systems which are designed for active and passive security monitoring,
- Very good knowledge of IDS/IPS, Firewalls, VPN, Web filtering systems,
- Good knowledge of security configuration of the following areas: VMware vSphere, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, middleware (.NET, JBoss), data bases (Oracle, MS SQL),
- Experience in analyzing business needs and preparing technical specifications,
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problems independently,
- Interpersonal and organizational skills,
- Very good communication skills in English,
- Ability to work in a team.
- TOGAF certificate,
- ITIL certificate,
- Familiarity with AIX/Solaris technology, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, Sybase ASE, MS IIS, MS Active Directory.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional business trips to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).