ITSM Application Administrator
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MS/195
- Responsibility for ITSM- Service Now system maintenance and development,
- Solving application incidents
- Cooperating with ING Customers (managing change requests, responding to inquiries)
- Conducting trainings connected with application management,
- Opportunity to participate in the international projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education (technical profile preferred)
- Practical knowledge of one of the following ITSM systems: BMC Remedy, Maximo, ServiceNow, etc.,
- Practical knowledge of Java or another programming language,
- Ability to create SQL inquiries,
- Knowledge of systems integration terminology (SOAP Web Services, RESTful APIs)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory,
- Basic knowledge of Windows servers,
- Good English communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to solve problems and think analytically,
- Prior experience in Service Now implementation,
- Familiarity with JIRA or Confluence application
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional business trips to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).