MS SQL Database Administrator
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DUIT/WZPB/ŁK/113
- Installing, configuring and administrating MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 data bases
- Monitoring data bases effectiveness,
- Creating back-ups and restoring data with Tivoli TSM tool,
- Implementing SQL and PowerShell scripts,
- Solving problems connected with MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 data bases,
- Working with latest technologies,
- Taking part in international projects for Customers within ING Group
Desired skills and experience:
- Prior experience in relational databases as an administrator or a developer
- Basic communication skills in English will be appreciated,
- Open and communicative attitude,
- Innovation and creativity in new solutions implementation,
- Stress resistance, responsibility,
- Team player.
- Knowledge of T-SQL; Experience in creating PowerShell scripts,
- Knowledge of Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services components,
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 i 2008 operating systems,
- MCT and MCITP certificates,
- Prior knowledge of SCOM.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional business trips to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).