Main Frame Systems Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR/198
- Solving IT incidents and problems which are connected with application and IT systems functioning on the basis of dedicated tools and commends,
- Performing IT operations on systems and applications within ING Group,
- Installing changes in IT systems, such as operating systems, data bases, networks,
- Fulfilling Disaster Recovery plans,
- Operating application tools, for instance: ITSM, IT monitoring, etc.
- Implementing dedicated applications which support automation of IT operations management on a daily basis,
- Participating in international projects for customers within ING Group.
- Three shift work,
Desired skills and experience:
- Good English communication skills (min. at B2 level)
- General knowledge of IT technology
- Good knowledge of Main Frame-associated systems (Unisys, AS400)/Experience in 2-nd support line and above-mentioned technology will be an asset)
- Practical knowledge of Main Frame systems,
- Ability to work in team,
- Higher technical education.
- Certification in IT areas,
- Advanced knowledge of above-mentioned technology,
- A market salary which is adjusted to skills and qualifications of an employee,
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Business trips to foreign countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Indispensable electronic devices (Notebook, a smartphone, a mobile internet)
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).