Cyber Security Defender (Linux/Unix)
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DSBIT/DCS/AD/220
- Taking part in designing a new IT environment and developing the existing one.
- Analyzing, sharing opinions and improving system configurations based on Linux/Unix systems
- Participating actively in creating and automating security incidents detection systems.
- Cooperating with specialist and experts on the basis of IT solutions implementation,
- Cooperating closely with PT teams in order to work out effective security mechanisms (which are compliant with a purple team concept)
- Sharing IT security experience with administrators and teams who are responsible for delivering IT security services,
- Conducting a complex and technical risk analysis and controlling existing security mechanisms,
- Participating in international projects for company’s customers,
- Analyzing IT security events and incidents.
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher education - preferred IT profile or similar,
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems management terminology,
- Knowledge of script languages (powershell, bash, python, perl, etc)
- Good English communication skills (at B2 level)
- Proactive attitude,
- Involvement, creativity and independence,
- Willingness to continuous enhancement of qualifications,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Experience in a similar occupation
- Prior experience in IT systems implementation and maintenance,
- Prior knowledge of Apache, Jboss, Tomcat (or similar) application server administration,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Red Hat IdM (IPA) technology,
- Knowledge of IT security systems terminology,
- Red Hat, SuSE, CompTIA, LPI or similar certification
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- High culture and friendly work atmosphere in young and energetic teams,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional business trips to European countries,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance,
Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Possibility to cover relocation costs.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).