Big Data- Hadoop Specialist
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DUIT/MK/188/A
ING Services Polska is looking for a Hadoop Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining a Big Data platform on top of which a complex analytic ecosystem is established. The Hadoop platform is based on Hortonworks HDP distribution integrated with other distributed systems including Elasticsearch, Kafka and multiple other open source systems which provide a scalable and reliable mechanism for processing large amounts of data.
- Experience with Hadoop (Hortonworks distribution preferred) build and support including design, capacity planning, cluster set up, performance tuning and monitoring
- Experience maintaining and using relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Exposure to scalable full-text search engines such as Elasticsearch or Solr
- Working with NoSQL databases MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra
- Working with Kafka, Logstash
- Experience with continuous integration and automation tools (Git, Puppet, Jenkins etc.)
- Familiar with Java testing frameworks such as JUnit
- Scripting experience (preferably Perl/Python or Ruby)
- Working knowledge of Java Garbage collection fundamentals
- Experience working with Linux based environments
- Ability to read, author, and modify shell scripts
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging Java applications and processes
- Experience with application performance tuning
- Basic understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures,
- Participation in international IT projects for Customers in ING Group,
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous,
- Participation in internal technologies’ trainings,
- Occasional delegations to European countries,
- Proper work atmosphere,
- Additional Health Care,
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses and Company Social Benefits Fund,
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).