IT Specialist - UNIX
Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/DZU/MCR-UNIX/91
- Managing and administration of applications and systems on a UNIX platform (Linux, AIX, Solaris) to foreign customers of ING Group
- Participation in projects with international customers
- Solving problems related to the functioning of the systems and applications on a UNIX platform
- Working in 24h/7 system
- Ongoing operation and maintenance of IT systems
- Development of procedures to automate business processes
Desired skills and experience:
- Higher technical education, preferred IT profile
- Knowledge of Linux, Aix and Solaris
- Experience in administration of Unix operating systems
- Very good communication skills in Polish
- Very good communication skills in English
- Ambitious, responsible, solution oriented person
- Customer oriented person
- Team player who has also ability to work independently
- Certificates evidencing professional competence
- Good communication skills in Portuguese
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).