Katowice, Ref. no. ISP/ DUIT/WIIT/MB/129
- Configuration and maintenance of storage arrays and both enterprise and midrange class,
- Performance analysis and recommendations for operating systems,
- Troubleshooting and support for system administrators,
- Proactive actions to eliminate potential risk,
- Design and implementation of new solutions,
- Participation in projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with matrices midrange or enterprise (EMC, Hitachi, NetApp)
- Knowledge of SAN technologies,
- Knowledge of issues concerning capacity management and performance matrix (capacity & performance management),
- Experience in scripting on arrays,
- Knowledge of VMware,
- Ability to make quick decisions and cope in crisis situations,
- Analytical and conceptual skills,
- Higher technical education,
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written),
- Resistance to stress, ability to work in a team, communication skills.
- Knowledge of backup systems, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager or EMC Data Domain.
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number in the subject of e-mail) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include a statement:
I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).